"Whitney" 1991 Bordeaux red full westfalia
Last year of the rear-engined Westfalia ! Named after the highest peak in the lower 48, Mt. Whitney. She recently underwent an extensive mechanical overhaul, and is ready for adventure. This camper has an automatic transmission. When you are camping, the lights, 12v power outlets, etc run off of an auxiliary battery so you never have to worry about killing the starting battery by running lights, sink, radio, etc. Both batteries resume charging the next time you start driving again automatically.
- Refinished 15" Ronal Penta Wheels with new General grabber AT2 tires
- Dual battery system
- Modern 12V refrigerator
- Fresh 3 window pop top tent
- rebuilt 2.3 liter engine
- Gowesty steel bumpers
- adjustable flow electric faucet w/ 14 gallon water tank
- Bilstein HD suspension
- Schwenk Suspension springs
- Exceptionally clean late model gray interior.
- Swivel front seats
- AUX/ USB capable head unit.