"Whitney" 1991 Bordeaux red full westfalia
Last year of the rear-engined Westfalia ! Named after the highest peak in the lower 48, Mt. Whitney. She recently underwent an extensive mechanical overhaul, and is ready for adventure. This camper has an automatic transmission. All of our vans have a dual battery system that will not allow the starting battery to be drained when camping, so you never have to worry about keeping the lights on too long, or falling asleep to music.
- Refinished 15" Ronal Penta Wheels with new General grabber AT2 tires
- Dual battery system
- Modern 12V refrigerator
- Fresh 3 window pop top tent
- rebuilt 2.3 liter engine
- Gowesty steel bumpers
- adjustable flow electric faucet w/ 14 gallon water tank
- Bilstein HD suspension
- Schwenk Suspension springs
- Exceptionally clean late model gray interior.
- Swivel front seats
- AUX/ USB capable head unit.