"malakoff" 1986 full camper westfalia
Malakoff has only covered 69,000 miles since leaving the dealership in 1986 and is one of the cleanest Westfalias in existence. This van includes a modern fridge, dual battery set up, solar, sink/stove, propex propane furnace, and much more. All of our vans have a dual battery system that will not allow the starting battery to be drained when camping, so you never have to worry about keeping the lights on too long, or falling asleep to music.
- 16" Gowesty Alloy Wheels with brand new Nokian tires
- New 3 window pop top tent for ultimate ventilation
- Dual battery system
- Modern Truckfridge 12V refrigerator
- swivel front seats
- 14 gallon water storage, sink, stove
- Bluetooth, AUX, USB Capable radio / head unit
- Schwenk Suspension springs
- Bilstein shocks
- Renogy solar charging system
- Adjustable flow faucet with 14 gallon water tank
- Rubber floor mats in cabin area
- Includes camp chairs, kitchenware, & clean sheets.