"Biff" 1988 Alpine White full camper westfalia
Biff came from Idaho. He recently underwent an extensive mechanical overhaul, and is ready for adventure. This camper van is also an automatic, so just about anyone can drive it. He has two batteries, so when you are camping, the lights, 12v power outlets, etc run off of an auxiliary battery so you never have to worry about killing the starting battery by running lights, sink, radio, etc. Both batteries resume charging the next time you start driving again automatically.
- Refinished 15" Ronal R9 Wheels with new General Grabber AT2 tires
- Dual battery system
- Fresh 3 window pop top tent
- rebuilt 2.1 liter engine
- rear hitch
- adjustable flow electric faucet w/ 14 gallon water tank
- Bilstein suspension
- Exceptionally clean late model gray interior.
- Swivel front seats
- AUX/ USB capable head unit.