"LEWIS" 1989 Full camper westfalia
**Currently our only van available with a manual transmission**
This van has been in our hands for 13 years, and had $20k in upgrades/ restoration thrown at it this year. New paint, new transmission, new 2300 engine, solar system, new battery, new carpet. This is our only manual transmission van. If you don't drive a manual in your own vehicle every day, please book one of our automatic vans. Transmission and clutch repairs are extremely expensive. All of our vans have a dual battery system that will not allow the starting battery to be drained when camping, so you never have to worry about keeping the lights on too long, or falling asleep to music. Lewis has seen it all, from the arctic circle of Alaska, to the beaches of Michigans upper peninsula, and everywhere in-between.
- 15" Ronal R9 Alloy Wheels with brand new General Grabber AT2 tires
- New 3 window pop top tent for ultimate ventilation
- Dual battery system
- Modern Truckfridge 12V refrigerator
- swivel front seats
- 14 gallon water storage, sink, stove
- Bluetooth, AUX, USB Capable radio / head unit
- Schwenk Suspension springs
- Bilstein shocks
- Adjustable flow faucet with 14 gallon water tank
- Rubber floor mats in cabin area
- Includes camp chairs, kitchenware, & clean sheets.